Kalaya Vs. iampure
Directly compare two of our best-selling face care lines!
Having developed both product lines, Dr. Keith Burk M.D. deployed a similar combination of anti-aging ingredients to target specific skin care concerns.
His latest innovation, the Kalaya Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil face care range, uses all of the same proven ingredients found in the iampure line, PLUS skin heroes like Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Ceramides and Phytosphingosine.
Intro line. In addition to the anti-aging blend in iampure, Dr. Keith Burk M.D. enhanced this formulation with Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil.
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil: In the new formulation, it helps to reduce redness, calms the feeling of stressed skin and balances hydration. High in vitamins and nutrients, it helps to keep skin healthy and prevent breakouts. Rich in Omega 3 EFA’s, it also protects the skin from inflammation and free radical damage, helping to keep skin younger-looking. An important note here is that there are no THC properties in Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, so it will not make you high.
Intro line. In addition to proven anti-aging ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid and Peptides, Dr. Keith Burk M.D. enhanced this formulation with Phytospingosine, Ceramides and Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil.
- Phytosphingosine: Plays a crucial role in the skin barrier, both in helping to reduce skin irritation and in keeping skin hydrated. It not only reduces the signs of wrinkles, but prevents them as well. Phytosphingosine replenishes water and nutrients to improve the dermis to improve the firmness of the skin so it's a great ingredient for keeping your complexion looking smooth, plump, and youthful.
- Ceramides: A naturally occurring substance that form a protective layer which limits moisture loss and protects against visible damage from pollution and other environmental factors. Without the proper ratio of ceramides, the skin’s barrier can become compromised, leading to dryness, itching and irritation. Although ceramides are produced naturally by the skin, they maybe be depleted over time, so replenishing the skin with skincare that is formulated with ceramides helps restore the skin’s barrier and increase the skin's moisture levels.
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil: In the Night Cream, most importantly, it balances hydration. At night, it's recommended to use products that are rich and hydrating to lock in moisture and fortify the skin's moisture barrier.
Intro line. In addition to wrinkle-reducing ingredients, Hyaluronic Acid and Phytosphingosine, Dr. Keith Burk M.D. enhanced this formulation with Vitamin E and Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil.
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil: Particularly important for the skin around the eye, it helps to reduce redness/puffiness and calm the feeling of stressed skin. Rich in Omega 3 EFA’s, it also protects the skin from inflammation and free radical damage, helping to keep skin younger-looking.
- Vitamin E: A natural antioxidant, it repairs and protects the skin against environmental pollution.